Eleni Langas MAPS, Consultant Psychologist
MClinPsych, MAPS, FCCLP
Jennifer is an experienced Clinical Psychologist with expertise in a number of therapeutic approaches including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR), Schema Therapy, and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT).
Jennifer sees clients with a wide range of presenting problems including depression, anxiety disorders (panic disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, social anxiety), trauma related issues (PTSD and adult survivors of childhood trauma), relationship difficulties, and substance use problems.
Registrations and Memberships in Psychology
- Registered with the Psychology Board of Australia with endorsement in the area of Clinical Psychology
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Fellow of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists
- Member of the EMDR Association of Australia
- Member of the EMDR and Psychology APS Interest Group
- Registered with Medicare Australia as a provider of Clinical Psychology services
- Registered with the Department of Veterans’ Affairs as a provider of Clinical Psychology services
- Registered with SIRA as a provider of psychology services for people with workers’ compensation or CTP insurance claims
For more information please visit https://www.essentialbalancepsychology.com.au/ or call Jennifer on 0431 269211.